“No township in the county has had its face lifted as many times, yet none brings sharper memories of the Wisconsin Pinery with its legends and stories of voyageurs, Indian traders and lumbermen than the TownO of Eau Pleine.”
~ Malcolm Rosholt
Enjoy the views of Eau Pleine, meaning “full of water”.
Town Board Meetings:
2nd Wednesday of the month at 6 pm –
PLEASE NOTE – NEW MEETING TIME
Winter Recycling Hours 8 – 2
Effective the first Saturday of November through the first Saturday of March
Saturdays: 7am – 3pm
Doors close at 3pm sharp
Proof of residency required upon request
- Weekly household garbage in clear or white bags only.
- All black bags must be opened for inspection.
- Cardboard (flattened)
- Plastic bottles 1-7
- Tin cans
- Aluminum cans (separated from tin)
- Selected small electronics
- Tires accepted/Fee Charged:
- $4.00 per Car and Small Truck Tires
- $6.00 per Large Truck Tires
- $13.00 per Semi-Truck Tires
- Additional charge will be added for tires with rim
- Certain electronic devices are accepted, please check at the center.
- Household batteries
Invoices, statements and billings should be mailed to:
3191 State Hwy 34
Junction City, WI 54443