Fall Election

Tuesday November 6th is election day. Voting takes place at Town of Eau Pleine hall. Polling hours are 7:00A.M. until… Read More


The fall clean up is Saturday October 13th from 7:00 to 3:00. The Town of Eau Pleine, will be accepting… Read More

Summary of Portage County EMS Survey

To view the summary of the Portage County EMS Survey please click the following link: http://www.co.portage.wi.us/department/sheriff-s-office/emergency-medical-services-division/portage-county-ems-survey

Animal Control Issues

Call Portage County Humane Society @ (715) 344-6012 after hrs. (715) 346-1400 State that you are a resident of the Town… Read More

Burning Permits

All burning barrels must have a permit. In addition, all trash pile or grass burns must also have permits. Permits… Read More